La felicidad sólo es real cuando se comparte
Greta: Julie! Julie, wait.
Julie: That was bullshit, you know that? How you put my business out there, just so you could scare her.
Greta: It was a joke.
Julie:: Okay you know what, I don't like being the punchline of your joke.
Julie: What's with you anyway? Why, why are you like this? 
Julie: You didn't think twice about leaving me out to dry just so you could screw her. 
Julie: You know what bothers me even more than you playing me right now is, you staring at me with those big sexy eyes and...  
Greta: You wanna kiss me.  
Julie: Hell yeah I wanna kiss you.

3 comentarios:

micaela dijo...

amoor cual es esa pelicula?

Rodrigo Moral dijo...

According to Greta, right?
Que trabaja Melissa Leo, Ellen Burstyn (la de requiem for a dream), y la rubia hueca?
Creo que la vi.

Camila Abril dijo...

According to Greta, alquilala que es genial

Gracias por leerme!!!

Datos personales

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
No fumar sin desayuno

Archivo del blog